Our company has extensive experience and well-established relations in the field of transport and forwarding services, both with railway administrations, with owners of rolling stock, and with forwarding companies of the CIS countries and other regions. As a result, we offer the following services:
- freight forwarding across the territories of the CIS countries and other countries when transporting goods by rail, road and in mixed mode;
- transportation of oversized cargo;
- coordination of transit transportation of goods through the territories of Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan;
- coordination of import transportation of goods through the territory of Turkmenistan;
- terminal handling of goods at the border crossings of Turkmenistan with the provision of information on their passage;
- tracking of wagons along the entire route;
- status of wagons across the territories of Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan;
- supply of MPS and SPS wagons in the CIS for loading;
- return of empty wagons after unloading from the territory of Turkmenistan;
- handling of transportation documents;
- reloading of any types of cargo at the stations of Dashoguz, in the port of Turkmenbashi and trucking with appropriate clearance formalities to the recipient's site in Turkmenistan;
- rental of rolling stock.
We work with both large corporations and small firms, using an individual approach to each client. Our clients are provided with information on a wide range of issues related to the preparation and execution of each specific transportation, from an application, obtaining initial advice and information support, to conducting all calculations for agreed and carried out transportation.
Types of wagons that we offer for railway import, export, transit cargo transportation.
- Platforms for transportation of containers;
- Gondola cars;
- Refrigerated and isothermal cars;
- Covered 4-axle wagons;
- Tank wagons;
- 4-axle hopper cars, mineral wagons.
The cost of delivery, the railway tariff for the carriage of goods, will depend on the characteristics of your order, the characteristics of the goods, the requirements for the carriage of goods, the volume of preparatory work for shipment, the complexity of loading and unloading, and other factors. The classification of tariffs for rail transportation of goods can be made according to the “volume” of delivery: allocation of a separate wagon for cargo, small shipment (less than 10 tons), low-tonnage shipment (from 10 to 20 tons), provision of the required number of wagons for a consignment of cargo, or even all rolling stock composition. Container transport of small consignments in containers of 3, 5, 10, 20, 24 and 30 tons and groupage rail transport are valued differently. In all these cases, the price will depend on the size of the consignment.
Also, the cost of services includes forwarding services for the preparation of the necessary documents for the carriage of goods, coordination of the route with transit countries, full control over the delivery of goods, payment of customs and transit duties in accordance with the customs tariff of the host country. Preparation of the necessary shipping documents for the quick passage of the procedure for customs clearance of cargo. Assistance in cargo insurance and other accompanying services at the request of the owner of the cargo. Depending on the tasks set, our company will provide the required number of wagons for rail transportation.
Working with us, you will be sure that your cargo and funds are in good hands!